5 prizes to be won!
Newly launched in the UK, Ohana topical patches are a unique range of vitamins and supplements which can help people with the swollen joints and joint pain experienced by many gardeners.
They are formulated with natural ingredients, minerals, and vitamins that have a history of use for supporting healthy joint function.
Ohana Topical Patches are water resistant, with a shelf life of three years and no prescription is required.
Here’s your chance to win one of five packs of Joint Ease patches, each containing 30 day’s supply.
The range of patches is also made up of:
· Total Beauty - to support healthy skin, hair and nails
· Slim Pro - with natural ingredients that have a history of use for supporting healthy weight
· Multivitamin - a comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals that have been used to support a healthy body
· Focus Pro - A non-stimulant that enhances task completion and supports brain health and function
· Bari Support - used for supporting healthy organs
· B12 Pro – stimulant free and supporting healthy cellular metabolism and energy production.
Just go onto the Ohana Patch UK website for more information and then tell us which one you want to win.
Ohana patches’ traditional healing and nutrition can complement any wellness programme and all are made, whenever possible, from natural, cruelty-free sourced ingredients that are vegan friendly.
Vitamins are absorbed slowly into the body through the skin, giving a steady flow throughout the day, and the medical adhesive insures that the patch stays on throughout the day/night comfortably with minimal to no irritation.
Devised by a group of doctors, health and wellness professionals, this alternative to pills and powders offers many proven benefits including: ease of use, steady time-release delivery, comfort, wear-ability, convenience and long storage life.
A month's supply of Ohana all-natural vitamin patches x5
Enter your login details below to retrive your account for your chance to enter:
Win Vitamin Patches to Ease Your Aching Joints