Hair Today More Tomorrow, the innovative and award-winning, British brand developed by world leading Harley Street Trichologist, Sara G. Allison, is giving one lucky reader the chance to win a hamper of quality hair and anti-ageing products worth £250.
Hair Today More Tomorrow products promote normal hair growth and shine with radiant and refined skin and included in the prize are:
• Hair Today More Tomorrow, Multi & Omegas, £75 / one month supply - these offer all the vitamins, minerals, and omegas required to promote healthy hair growth, radiant skin, strong nails, increased energy, and more, in one place. It won Best New Hair Care Product at the Pure Beauty Awards 2016.
• Hair Today More Tomorrow, Skin Rejuvenating Cream, £47 - Feel beautiful and confident again by restoring skin to its natural glow. Using a special rose otto formula, the cream is blended with organic essential oils that have natural perfumes and a unique anti-ageing formula. It will gently moisturise any complexion, including sensitive or problem skin. Users experience a smoother, more radiant complexion including improvements to dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and more. This cream is organic and includes no sulphates, no parabens, no artificial fragrances and no animal cruelty
• Hair Today More Tomorrow, Stimulating Shampoo, £25 - uses menthol & peppermint essential oils to naturally stimulate your scalp and reduce shedding. If you’re worried about hair loss, this product can help.
• Hair Today More Tomorrow, Stimulating Conditioner, £25 - uses menthol & peppermint essential oils to naturally stimulate your scalp and reduce shedding. If you’re worried about hair loss, this product can help. It is very versatile for all hair types, including those with fine hair, as it’s light weight.
• Hair Today More Tomorrow. How to Keep Your Hair On...the ULTIMATE guide for women, £11.11 - this book combats the myths and embarrassment related to hair loss for women. Sara G. Allison uncovers her secrets that have never been revealed to the public before, including the many reasons for hair loss, its connection to fertility, health, nutrition, etc., how to reverse the negative affects of ageing, and much more.
• Hair Today More Tomorrow, Vitamin D Complex, £29 / 3 months supply - Vitamin D is essential to maintain healthy hair growth as hair follicles have Vitamin D receptors. Deficiency is common between October and May due to lower levels of sunlight but the Vitamin D Complex provides the perfect amount of the nutrient to keep you and your hair healthy.
• Hair Today More Tomorrow, Organic Hair or Scalp Serum, £39.70 - The formulation of this 100% organic serum includes Argan oil, rare Tamanu oil, Rose Otto and other select essential oils which when combined together produce this light-weight serum which gives more bounce, shine and smoothness to hair. These natural ingredients have been carefully chosen due to their reputation for aiding normal hair growth and nourishing damaged and frizzy hair.